Monday, April 20, 2020

Why I love New Zealand.

I've lived in five different countries including the United States, China, Thailand, Cambodia, and New Zealand. But, by far my favourite so far is New Zealand. The fallowing reasons that  I love New Zealand are; It is beautiful, it's safe, and it feels like home.

 I think NZ is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. I love how when it rains the sky is absolutely clear and there are no clouds. The ocean is bright blue and there are lots of fish. When ever I look up there are huge mountain that are snow capped.  

New Zealand also feels very safe, I can go for a bike ride without feeling scared or worried. My friends and I can go down the street and hangout at the park and play for hours without worrying. I love to go to the trail walk and pet all the dogs we see on the way. NZ is one of the safest places.

I love how New Zealand is like a home to me. Out of all the places I've been to, NZ feels most like home. I think this because the majority of my life I have been in places that were not my language, because I understand what everybody is saying around me, I feel more comfortable. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Hannah,
    What a beautiful post about your love of New Zealand. I love living here too. I think that sometimes it is easier to appreciate a place if you have something to compare it to and you certainly have lots of places to compare it to: the USA, China, Thailand and Cambodia! I lived in Japan for a few years and i loved it there but it really made me appreciate living in NZ too. In the future would you like to visit any other countries?
    Hope you and your lovely family are all staying warm and cozy during this time of Learning from Home.
    See you soon,
    Mrs Gully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Gully,
      I'm glad you think the same!
      I love travelling around the world. It makes me so happy to see new places and try new things. I've love to visit Chile and see the beautiful mountains and cities! I would also love to go to Guanajuato Mexico and see all the colourful houses and side streets! I hope your family is doing well and I can't wait to see you soon!

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.