Wednesday, September 18, 2019

New Bunnies

last week my mum came home from work and said that one of her friends had two bunnies and that she didn't want them so we could have them. I was very happy because we just moved out of our old house and the bunnies would be our first animal in our new house. My mum told me that one of them was black and the other one was white. She also told me that they where coming in two weeks. We where not prepared at all. We didn't even have a bunny house built.  Before we could make a decision my mum left and went to L.A. for work. When she was in Christchurch about to go on her plane she called us to say that she didn't want the bunnies to come when she was gone. So she told he friend that we didn't need them for the next two weeks. This made me sad and happy because the last time I had bunnies was when I was 4 years old. Right now i'm still waiting for the bunnies to come and my dad is making a bunny house. I can't wait for our bunnies to come and my mum to come.
Image result for black bunny and white bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.